Friday, March 25, 2005
10 things...OK, as you can probably tell, I haven't had time to craft a suitably vitriolic Tuesday Twat this week - hopefully, normal service will be resumed next week.
So in the meantime, here is my (belated) contribution to the 10 unique things meme.
Below I list 10 things that I have done which I believe it is unlikely that any readers stopping by will also have done. If you have done similar I will try and edit the post with new additions.
I came across it last month in Kaptain Kobold's Blog, specifically this post. I have no idea where it originated, but you could probably follow the trail of breadcrumbs from site to site.
1) I have met 2 Nobel prize winners.
2) I have run interference for a friend having an illicit affair with a well-known married politician.
3) I have appeared on stage as a (very) ugly sister.
4) I (literally) handle radioactive material.
5) I have been bitten by a horse 3 times - yet I have never ridden one (they just seem to like the taste of me).
6) I have had a portion of my own Y chromosome sequenced.
7) I have extracted and purified my own DNA.
8) I have seen the underside of a Harrier JumpJet as it flew beneath me (Damn near fell of the rockface I was climbing).
9) I have owned TWO Vauxhall Chevettes (believe me one is enough!).
10) I have drunk Windolene (I was a toddler and it looks like strawberry milkshake).
Hopefully I will update the links soon and post another "perusing the blogosphere" post highlighting a few of the reads I have enjoyed lately.
FOR YOUR PERUSAL