SaneScientist



name- SaneScientist
location- England
View My Complete Profile
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Blogging Brits code adapted by
Liam's World

Top of the British Blogs
Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
Blog Directory & Search engine


My blog is worth $13,548.96.
How much is your blog worth?


African children have died of poverty since you loaded this page.
Visit www.MakePovertyHistory.org

The Blogosphere

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Canadian Affair and Thomas Cook are fucking bastards!

Total, utter, cunting bastards!

They have "Over-booked" the flight I was supposed to be catching. Despite my pleas that I have a job interview tomorrow morning they refused to transfer me to another airline or fly me to NY for example and let me fly up in the morning. I spoke to head office, threw my toys (politely) out of the pram and threatened legal action. No good, the bastards wouldn't budge.

I nearly ripped the buggers head off when he said
"Unfortunately, you did only just make check-in".
No I fucking didn't! I was present over an hour before check-in, they just made us stand around with our thumbs up our arses for 45 minutes before they started taking our bags. Unfortunately, my queue then got held up by some twat who couldn't work out where his passport was. The young lady behind me who jumped into the faster moving queue next to us, was last on the flight.

So now I have to try and reorganise my schedule. I am hoping to at least meet my interviewer for an evening meal tomorrow, then perhaps pop in for a quick tour of the university during my 5 hour lay over before I catch my flight home next week. Can anything else go wrong?

At least I have gotten some small measure of revenge. They offered to put me up up in an airport hotel. I was sorely tempted, just on principle. But then I figured, they probably have a special deal with the local hotels and I'd rather sleep in my own bed. Besides - I live a fair distance and the fare is quite expensive. So when I got in and the driver asked "which route would you like me to take" I replied "Take the scenic one mate - and don't forget a generous tip, the airline is playing".

Award-small

FOR YOUR PERUSAL


BBC News
NewScientist Online
The Onion
InkyCircus

ARCHIVES

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
Copyleft 2005-2006 SaneScientist Creative Commons Licence
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.

The Tuesday Twat Archive

BBC NEWS HEADLINES

Powered by RSS Digest All content copyright BBC 2006.